WELCOME TO SECURE IDENTIFICATION AFRICA 2015!
X INFOTECH is pleased to invite you to attend the most attractive event for the government sector in East and North Africa! Secure Identification Africa 2015 will focus on the latest technological developments for secure documents, and efficient and innovative solutions for government institutions. The conference and exhibition will take place in the pleasant surroundings of Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel, in Nairobi, Kenya, on March 25th.
Growth of secure identification technologies in the past decade has been nothing short of spectacular. While demand for new-level identification documents is rapidly extending to new countries and regions, the key basis of successful competition for suppliers is to ensure their clients with the best possible solutions in identification data security, document verification, biometric solutions, and to provide other services that satisfy the changing demands of government institutions.
Secure Identification Africa 2015 is a comprehensive event comprised of conference sessions and an exhibition providing an excellent opportunity for government authorities and other public sector authorities to find out about the most secure and reliable solutions offered on the market. The purpose of this event is to present cutting-edge developments and proven solutions surrounding the security document industry, and their successful usage in many projects and countries. The event offers a chance to discuss and learn about innovative technologies provided to the government sector, as well as an opportunity to meet with other people working in the same area.
Secure Identification Africa 2015 will be the essential meeting place for the biggest players in the industry and an excellent platform to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and key projects both in this rapidly growing region and globally.
KEY TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Document Security and Secure Identification
- Biometric Solutions and Fraud Identification
- Market trends – Global and Regional Outlook
- Opportunities & Issues in secure identification sector
- Improvement and Update of existing security solutions
- Update on Large Scale Modernization Plans – Major Current & Planned Projects.
WHY TO ATTEND:
- Focusing on development trends, technology updates, optimization strategies
- Finding individual solutions for complex issues
- Developing and maintaining productive business relationships with key decision makers in in government institutions
- Presentations and speeches by leading industry professionals
- Organized as comprehensive event: a conference and an exhibition.
The Event is absolutely free for delegates.
To discuss the best sponsorship solution for your company via: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meet you in Nairobi!
Please view also “Cards and Mobile Africa 2015” conference`s webpage